At The Trace, our philosophy is different. We’re creating a resident-focused senior living community with you and your well-being in mind. Our community offers the area’s best in senior living by blending amenities, comfortable apartment homes, concierge-level services, outstanding social and recreational events, and health and wellness programs that deliver an exceptional lifestyle. Whether you are looking for active Independent Living, or need the more personalized attention of Assisted Living or SHINE® Memory Care, The Trace is the place you can call home – now and for years to come. That’s because The Trace is a unique senior living experience with everything you need now or may need in the future is all in one place.
Learn more about our senior living options in Covington, Louisiana and schedule a tour by reaching out to our team today at 833.479.1712.
We Make Senior Living Easy
At The Trace, we make it easy – everything is taken care of for you. Whether you’re looking to stay active during retirement or want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a team of senior care professionals is on hand 24/7, we offer senior living options that meet your needs.
Choose from the following senior living options:
- Independent Senior Living – Designed for seniors who want to stay active in retirement, our Independent Living apartment homes are complete with kitchenettes and plenty of room to entertain. Residents can bring their own car or take advantage of our complimentary transportation options for plenty of outings, activities and ways to do more of what they love.
- Assisted Living – This living option offers private suites or apartment homes, on-site medical care and therapy services as well as help with daily living activities like laundry, dining and ambulation.
- SHINE® Memory Care – Our exclusive memory care program offers a personalized approach that incorporates scientific principles in engaging activities and compassionate care. If your loved one is struggling with a memory-related issue, our SHINE® Memory Care program can help.
The Best Value in Senior Living
At The Trace, everything is included in one monthly fee. That means no more mortgage payment, property taxes, yard care, maintenance fees or housekeeping costs to worry about. Imagine enjoying a stress-free lifestyle where you can take advantage of exceptional care from a dedicated team of caring professionals available 24 hours a day. From wellness programs to help you stay healthy, to complimentary transportation and housekeeping, we’ve taken care of everything you might need.
Residents in Covington, Louisiana enjoy these amenities:
- Welcoming lobby
- Sensations Dining Room
- Delicious meals freshly prepared by our executive chef
- Dine restaurant-style with tableside service
- Choice of menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Private dining room available
- Resident living room with cozy fireplace
- Piano parlor with coffee bar
- Library with computer center
- Marketplace sundry shop
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Group shopping, outings and day trips
- Movie theater
- Baking and crafting center
- Activity and gaming areas
- Private chapel
- Group exercise classes
- Covered, outdoor patio with grill
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry and linen service
- Self-service laundry room available
- Concierge services
- Beauty salon and spa with barber shop
- Small pets lovingly welcome
- Professional team available 24 hours a day
- Emergency call response system and pendant
- Lush landscaping and walking path
- Water, electric and cable included
- No buy-ins or long-term commitments
- Maintenance-free living
Contact The Trace to Learn More
Reach out to our team today to find out why Louisiana residents love the senior living amenities at The Trace. In our Covington community, we offer a range of floor plans to suit your needs, from Independent and Assisted Living suites and apartment homes to memory care suites. In each one, you’ll find amenities and features that were tailor-made for our residents, including emergency call systems, bathroom safety features and more.
Our Senior Lifestyle Counselors are happy to answer your questions, schedule a tour and tell you more about our exclusive lifestyle programs. Contact us at 833.479.1712 to determine which of our living options will be best for you and your needs. We know you’ll find the perfect fit.